Re: Greek oath

As intelligent and logical human beings, we have to question what is
said by the 'wise'. Worshipping something without understanding it is
nothing but idolatry. To that extent, i would agree with Marx that
religion is the opiate of the masses. My own interpretation of the Gita
radically differs from those by scholars like Radhakrishnan, et al,
because I have questioned what they have said.

Indrajit Barua.