Time for Fraternity: IPI and India Reform Iniitiative

Dear Mr. Tiwari,

Thanks for your note.   Now that Mr. Sabhlok is back in India I look
forward
to IPI growing by leaps and bounds.  I also hear good things about the
breakaway India Reform Initiative.    I am going to suggest that, with
Christmas coming up, the time for peace and reconciliation all around is

now... or rather, more concretely, our cause is more important than
individuals or personalites.   I obviously do not advocate any kind of
re-integration -- in fact product differentiation may be the way to go
--
but I propose that IPI and IRI link one another's websites as a gesture
of

Sincerely

Subroto Roy