Re: Mr. Lamba's criticism of nukes

Mr. Lamba:

    I fail to understand what is so bad about India's Nuclear program!!  Do
you not realize that the nuclear program which is fully sanctioned by the
people of Democratic India is the only hope for the "free world" to be saved
from the shackles of monopolistic power structure as established by the
Superpowers in the past!!!

    Simply put: Democratic India has an obligation to the free world to check
the power of evil empires.  To think that India can somehow remain free and
prosperous while the rest of the world rots or that Indians can somehow
develop internally without worrying about the global role of a great democracy
is ridiculous!  So, let us not be ridiculous.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,