Welcoming Mr. Sabhlok home to India...

Dear Dr. Roy,

It was a nice gesture on your part, and I am sure Dr. Sanjeev Sablok
will
appreciate it very much. While at times you, him and others in the IPI
differ strongly with each other (perhaps a good thing) sometimes on
issues
as well as on ways of addressing them, yet, you all strive to serve the
motheland, our community, and help address the enormous challenges it
faces.

It is nice to know that Sanjeev, yourself and, I am sure several others
with
the privilege to be physically there, in India, would join together and
get
some meaningful work done.

With best wishes.

Umesh Tiwari