RE: Sad Story

Dr Jain should be informed that the policy of reservations will continue
well beyoond our lifetime, perhaps into the next millenium. The policy
buys votes, which is the most important aspect of the matter. Never mind
if the poor sods that are 'reserved' still go without education, basic
needs of food, health care and the like. The important thing is who gets
the vote.
Indrajit Barua
(indrajitbarua@philosophers.net)