RE:

        Read These Lines - How world sees us. concentration of
impoverrished
citizens on Earth,
        and reading these lines gave me a clue if we don't posses Nukes
World was ready to eleminate these impoverished citizens.

        Read This :-

        In some ways, the report says, India is now paying the price for

developing nuclear weapons.  "As a result, it now has a nuclear arsenal
capable of protecting the largest concentration of impoverished citizens
on
Earth."

India is