Fw: Your opinion of Mahalanobis/Nehru

I had found myself on the Internet thanks to IPI having placed the
hitherto
unpublished opinion of Milton Friedman on the Mahalanobis/Nehru economic

policies.    That was last year.   Just last week, I thought I would
bring
it to Professor Friedman's notice.   He has replied with these kind
words of
encouragement.

Subroto Roy.

Subject: Re: Your opinion of Mahalanobis/Nehru