My Comment on Foreign Policy Thread

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Friends

I made a comment yesterday on a previous thread on Foreign Policy. Since
I had moderated that mail myself, I deemed it appropriate to clarify
that the comment was not meant to denigrate or attack anyone personally.
It was sigh, an expression of exasperation at "to what lengths we go to
be globally CORRECT".

It is one thing to endeavour uphold global values but it is quite
another to do so at the cost of your own imperillment. The sigh was at
this line of thought and not at any individual.

I urge you to view it in the same light.

regards
shashi