-----Original Message-----
From: Tiwari, Umesh K [mailto:UKTiwari@pcgb.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 10:30 AM

I agree with Rajeev Manikoth , Sanjeev Sablok and others that the current
draft manifesto has too many mistakes to be ready for mailing out.
Therefore, I voluteer to help improve the same. I have started working on it
already. I will try to give it whatever time I can and hopefully get it
ready within the next one week or 10 days time. Meanwhile, any suggestion
and help in this regard is most welcome.

Umesh