Re: nuclear India

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
We all seek a resurgent India but a very high level of investment in the
military may not be the way. Indeed our investment in the military should
be made on the basis of a rational assessment of the security scenario in
south asia in the short,medium and long terms. We should also consider
other regions of interest and ensure that we have the ability to protect
our interests there. Spending our resources on building the military to a
level which exceeds our requirements may be counterproductive since it may
send the wrong signals to potential friends.

    Yes, India has been an "obedient little child" and I hope it will rewarded