Subject: Re: electronic booby trap - red alert!
Author:  vamsi (vamsi@siliconcorp.com) at unix,mime
Date:    14.05.99 02:01

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE

    My friend is quick to jump to conclusions.  If you note my original
message carefully, I have said the implants are in Semiconductor products
shipped to India and not weapons sold to India.  In that respect, US is the
largest exporter of Semiconductor products to India - more than Russia.

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,