Re: cloning (Professor Prabhu Guptara msg)

As far as I recollect, neither I nor anyone else brought up the subject of
a ban on cloning with a view to including it in our manifesto.
Sender: owner-india_policy@cinenet.net

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Other people wanted to include specific encouragement of unethical
scientific practices such as cloning in the manifesto, and some of us
opposed that.

If Arvind is proposing that the suggestion to include in our manifesto the
encouragement of cloning be dropped, then that is fine with me.

Professor Prabhu Guptara
Director, Organisational and Executive Development
Wolfsberg Executive Development Centre
CH-8272 Ermatingen
Switzerland
tel: +41-71-663.5605