education

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
I've debated v. extensively on education last year. I have not much to
add to what I said then. Parth and Barun have submitted chunks of
material earlier, and many others too. This book's title chanced my way,
hence recommended for reading. I've not read the book, but I'd
definitely go by Milton Friedman's reco. At least worth a read. If you
read it, pl. let us have your comments.