simple method

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
In order to increase the output of draft flyers, one simple strategy is
as follows: Pick up a simple basic 1st year text book of economics and
select paragraphs that speak in simple terms on policy issues. Most text
books do a pretty good job.

These paras can be scanned and OCRd, and we can have draft flyers ready
'on the fly.' I've managed to work out at least 5-7 flyers this way and
will scan them in the coming week. Max length of each flyer = 1 page.

These will be draft flyers of course, to be improved upon in due course.