RE: Re - IPI proposal

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Hi Manish,

Thank you for your support. Please let me know if you can compile the
list
of e-mail and mailing addresses of :

1. Political Organizations of India
2. Major Educational Institutes/Universities/Colleges
3. Policy Research Organizations (Either Government Supported or NGOs)
4. Citizes's Forum(s).

I also am looking for people who could go through the draft Manifesto
once
again with a view to presenting the same to the people/leaders of India.

Once again, thank you for giving a serious thought to my proposal. Now
that
elections are at least a few months away, I am hopeful of sending at
least a
handful of copies to some people/groups of people in India. Even if that
doesn't change much, we would at least have done something to spread
political awareness in India before the next elections!

If it turns out that we have to mail the manifesto with our cover letter
several 10s of addresses in India by post, then we would like to
consider :

1. Seeking more volunteers to finance the postal charges
  (like people willing to sponsor at least a few mailings)
2. Explore the possibility of IPI Hyderabad People helping out
in-country
mailings rather
   then us sending international mails, in order to minimize the cost.
3. Ask the people traveling India within the next two months to
volunteer to
carry copies of
   the document and appeal and personally deliver the same to the
addresses
they can reach.

Trust me, we are going to deliver on what we set out to do. Just keep
doing
what you can. I know some people would have us believe that we are going
fail in what we are doing, but I believe otherwise. Moreover, failure is
not
my concern, doing my duty certainly is.

Thank You.

Umesh Tiwari