corruption flyer

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
ref:

http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/1999/Apr/msg00195.html

Dear Bhuwan: some requests on this flyer

*	Pl. mention causes of corruption in bullet points (this is more
of a clarion call to middle classes. Pl. get us out of that mode and
into policy.). You might wish to check out

http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/Summary_of_debates/corruption.html

and

http://www.indiapolicy.org/clearinghouse/corruption.html

among others, pl. some of the references in

"Six Propositions and Recommendations on bureaucratic corruption in
government organizations of Less Developed Countries, with focus on
India,"

at

http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~sabhlok/Termpap/termpap.html

Second:

"we can get rid of the opportunistic fools who masquerade as our leaders
today!"

language of this sort can truly offend the people of India who have
voluntarily and deliberately elected our leaders. Despite what we may
feel personally, as a body (IPI) we need to show restraint in our
language as a forum.

Most of it is very good, tho'!