---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 12:23:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: Abhigit Sarkar <asarka3@uic.edu>

Dear IndiaPolicy,
I have been receiving mails from you for a few months. I want to
participate in the discussion. How do I do this? On one occasion I tried
to post some observations I had about a particular topic but I appeared to
me that it was not posted in the appropiate discussion group.
Could you let me know the correct procedure for posting comments etc.
Thanks.

Abhijit