RE: Time to speak up now IPI....!!!

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
Dear Sanjeev,

Consider this as the initiative taken. Though I am short of time, but I will
do whatever it takes to get something done in this regard. I need help. I
need a few volunteers to help out. I propose to write an appeal, the cover
letter that would go alongwith a copy of the manifesto. I would also have
liked to go through the manifesto once again, but I don't know whether I can
at this point (within such a short time). I would like to believe that
present form of manifesto is ready for mailing. If anyone has objection to
any part of it, must come forward and speak up, and help redraft it now!

Finally, I will need someone in IPI to compile the list of e-mail or mailing
addresses of important politicians or political parties,schools (colleges
and Universities),citizens groups etc. where we can send our mailing(s).

If I get the volunteers for the tasks mentioned above (it may look like an
excuse, but it is  not), I am ready to act now. In fact, for those important
places, where there are no e-mail addresses, I am even willing to pay for
the postal charges (upto 10 addresses) in order to mail the manifesto and
the cover letter.

I would like for the volunteers at IPI to consider this and send a copy of
their correspondence to my personal e-mail.

Thank You.

Umesh