Re: World's Policeman to the rescue....

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
    There you go again.  You seem to think there is a choice for India and you
try to reason with a Military power.

Lesson #1: liberty has to be earned.
Lesson #2: a nation has to guard its freedom with a power Military.

    Since India doesn't have the second requirement - you loose.  The bombing
will start on our terms!!  How is that for reasoning with a Military
Superpower?  Just keep the Economy highly regulated and under "control" and
you will do just fine.  Disobey this and you shall pay!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,