RE: an attempt

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Kulshreshta, Bhuwan wrote:

> OF,FOR & By the people definition is succinct enough.

pl. operationalize this.

	OF	what whom and which
		(Bodos/ Assamese/ Gorkhas/ Bengalis/ Kashmiris...)
	FOR	which what
		(which of the above/ Dalits/ tribals/ uneducated)
	BY	WHOM (you/ me/ a dictator/ a prince?)

if my hands ever get OK i can explain my def. which is 1000 times better
than this garbled up rhetoric. + many more complexities of democracy
completely are ignored here.

wait till july, if you can.

[my hands are starting to feel hot and painful. i'd better follow the
doctor and unsub. again. let me see if i can simply watch from
sidelines, quietly]