RE: the Telecom Circus....

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
Well put Vamsi, I was on a two week trip to India and saw the whole TRAI

fiasco play out.It is such a pity really.

I hope like hell that it all would finish soon and good sense would
prevail.
The importance of having a high-class and extensive telecom network is
just
too important to be played around with like this.

Reinforces the urgency of our work here at IPI

Regards,

Bhuwan