RE: National Search for Honest Citizens launched

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
Sanjeev,

I think we need to consider the possibility of a truncated Manifesto
that we
could use for wide dissimination. This would ensure that the large
audience
gets to read a concise document that clearly spells out the broad
position
we have agreed upon without having to go through a voluminous document.
We
could provide an option to all those who are motivated sufficiently to
call
for the full manifesto on request.

This would also make the task of mailing and opening etc a lot easier
and I
feel that we could get more people interested in looking at the
manifesto
this way.

It would not be very difficult to create such a document and if the
group
agrees we could work on this right away.

Regards,

Bhuwan