RE: an attempt

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
Sanjeev,

Surely the definition of Democracy can be simpler than this. Now I know
this
is a yes/ no answer and I should give a better definition but I thought
that
the good ol' OF,FOR & By the people definition is succinct enough.

We need to have definitions that are simple enough for all to understand
and
do not appear like a disclaimer on an insurance policy yarr.

Regards,

Bhuwan