Re: world's policeman

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
    This has gone too far.  How dare we think that India has a right when its own
people don't have the right to compete in a Free Market System??  Indians are used
oppression and a few bombs here and there won't do any harm.  It will be quick and
painless.  Does it really matter if oppression is from a foreign government like USA
or from our own Government - it will "taste" the same and the people won't know the
difference.  Does it really matter if the oppressor is Department of Telecom. or the
US Military.

    I challenge the US President to begin the bombing India NOW!  Bombs away - put 'em
outta their miserable oppressive existence!!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.