World's Policeman to the rescue....

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
    The US should start bombing India for Human Rights violations in
Bihar and elsewhere.  Please don't give me arguments about sovereign
nations and the right to the democratic process to solve their
problems.  As I have said before India has no choice but to shutup and
put up for the following reasons:

  1. we have, primarily, an agricultural Economy.
  2. we have Laloo Prasad Yadav.
  3. we did not invent the Diode or even the first computer.
  4. the total number of Internet users in India is less than the number
of computers discarded each month in USA.
  5. we have two explosions in 1998 and dance in the streets.  Of
     course, it didn't matter that we were sleeping since 1947!
  6. we did not and could not put a man on the Moon.
  7. we have the lousiest Telecom infrastructure in the world and an
     oppressive Monopoly called Department of Telecom. (DoT) to manage
     it.
  8. we did not have a good national defense/security system.
  9. we pray to at least 1000 different stone gods.
 10. we expect our Government to do everything for us.  Why do anything
     for ourselves when the Government can do everything for us??  In
     fact, we believe that Government intervention is the solution to
     all our problems.  For example, take the license raj, FIPB,
     Administered Price Mechanism, a circus act called Balance of
     Payments, and much more.
 11. we can export all sorts of labor to the world while oppress the
     same talent from expression domestically.
 12. and don't forget....we can even eat and poop all by ourselves.

--
Sincerely,
Vamsi M.