Re: cloning

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
i have nothing against cloning, but i am against creation of human
babies which will be treated like cattle for the purpose of 'reaping'
organs when one's organs run down.

are u in favor of that? if not, pl. propose a more specific clause but
pl. do not allow for creation of full-fledged human babies thro'
cloning.