Re: World's Policeman....

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
Sanjeev wrote:

> this is not true. US is not being the world's policeman. in this case
> the world has authorized use of force in the UN security council.

I do not remember reading about any resolution being passed in the U N
Security Council authorizing USA or the NATO powers to militarily intervene
in Yugoslavia's internal affairs and violate her sovereignty.  If there was
no such resolution, then the action of USA and the NATO nations is clearly
illegal and absolutely wrong!

Ram Narayanan