Re: cloning

[Topics under debate]: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble
I agree. Why must one ban work at the research level itself? The
religious lobby tries to impose its dictat by instilling a false sense
of guilt about any biological research. Such attempts should be
resisted. Let all research go on unimpeded. What is ethical and moral
can be debated and decided later.

-aditya