Re: National Search for Honest Citizens launched

Well I am not sure what exactly we are looking for when we talk about
honest citizens. Probably we could also ask some people staying in India

to distribute copies of the manifesto to colleges and similar technical
institutions and carry out a debate on the items and collect the result
to post them on this list.

Best,
Srinath

->
TOPICS under current debate: Free Citizen, Long Term Vision, Preamble