forwarded thought

Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 07:02:23 +0000
From: antonyj@dimag-net.com
To: Sanjeev Sabhlok <sabhlok@rcf.usc.edu>
Subject: A thought

I am not getting any mails from IPI these days. Fatigue ?

I was wondering if it is a good idea to send the manifesto out chapter by
chapter to everyone so that at the time we release it there are no
dissenting voices.

It maybe also a good time for us to do a review of what we have done so
far. And also think of a new team for the coming year?

Antony