Re: a lesson in civilized behavior

This is a good example of reorganizing boundaries WITHIN a nation, and
I might be in favor of such a move if it is reasoned and well thought
out. There is mainstream acceptance in Bharat for this as well. For
example, the BJP Platform calls for the creation of 75-100 states over
the next 30 years for "greater devolution of power from the federal
to the state and local level, and bringing government closer to the
people" (do I detect a shade of Republicanism as practiced in the U.S.
?)

This is a far cry from the "Secession Plank" proposed earlier by Messrs.

Sabhlok and others which I felt would ultimately result in the
Balkanization of Bharat. I welcome the turn in the debate towards a more

rational and reasoned approach.