cloning

was thinking of this issue. we need to include a section on 'minor
policy issues' in the manifesto. the following can be included in that
section:

"Cloning. No cloning of the human being will be permitted in India."

also, issues which are not resolved satisfactorily can be included in a
section called "issues not yet resolved."

vamsi told me that debates are slow now; yazad? arvind,  pl organize.