Re: Right to choose

Bhratboomi had been negtioated by every scam, corruption deals, and
sucking
the blood of poor people. I attended a Seminar on globalization where
some
scholars said that our country had been mortgaged to multinationals,
World
Bank, Foreign Aid, etc. We have become again victim of new colonialism
which all our business have become subservient. So what is left for us,
citizens?
Henry Thiagaraj