Re: Right to choose

I find it sadly amusing that Sanjeev Sabhlok and like-minded fellows
are quite ready to consider the re-vivisection of India through
confering the "option" of secession, whereas they are not at all
willing to put in the Manifesto, the Uniform Civil Code (UCC), the
single most progressive piece of proposed legislation in the history of
Independent India.

Once again I say, our sacred Bharatbhoomi is NOT negotiable.