short view

feeling a bit better; checked archives

a)
http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/1999/Mar/msg00093.html

agree in most part; great analysis.

b)
http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/1999/Mar/msg00109.html

"Comparison with Canada Quebec case is, I would say quite misplaced. you
cannot compare French speaking Canadianimplications of an argument with
the poor illiterate, dispossessed, wood gatherer on the hilltop of a
remote village in Churachandpur dist in Manipur- who has no access to
live shows and panelists explaining with colourful histograms the
intricacies involved in making of a viable nation."

more insult to fellow Indian and human beings I have never heard. check
u'r assumptions about your own omniscience, sir. i trust EVERYONE to
make good decisions. not only you. if s.roy thinks 99% indians DON'T
want secession, then WHY deny a provision to choose. think about the
provision carefully, tho'. i'm only talking of domestic 'seccession'
now.

c)
http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/1999/Mar/msg00084.html

thanks henry. we'll make it IF ONLY WE THINK CLEARLY.