Re: HUMAN INTEREST vs NATIONAL INTEREST

Arvind,

We create most tragedies when we place
'interests' other than human interests before
it!

George Kurien.

-
George Kurien wrote:

> HUMAN INTEREST must become # 1
> FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE must become # 2
>
> and all else etc.,.,.,.,.

I beg to differ. We are talking of policies, not
human behaviour. The fact that there are countries
means that we are not one. There is no guarantee that
other countries will place human interest above their
national interest. We will suffer if we are the only
ones to do so.

-Arvind