Re: UCC/Minority Commission

Dear Prabhu:
Greetings! I stand corrected. Thank you for yor input. I become wiser
because of friends like you.
Best Regards.

debate@indiapolicy.org
>Rules, Procedures, Archives:
http://www.indiapolicy.org/debate/

Henry Thiagaraj
Managing Trustee, Dalit Liberation Education Trust
46 Main Butt Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai 600016, India
Phone +91- 44-2341146 / 2331199         Home phone 4421676
Fax +91-44-4913365
email:  hremi@giasmd01.vsnl.net.in
                         Website:  http://www.pcsadvt. com/dlet/
                                and