Re: rules

I agree completely with Bhuwan's points on this issue of secession. With

a weak system, it is more often the case that ideologies are manipulated

and broken than being followed. I would suggest that we concentrate on
making the Indian system so strong and so lucrative, that others would
like to integrate with it, and not seceede from it.

Best,
Srinath