Re: Alternative Media - To Henry & other Dalit Protagonists

Dear Shashi:
Thank you for your candid comments. I would like to comment on your
frank
and honest expressions of your concerns. Often I looked at your message,

some other pressing engagements prevented me to write to you. I just got

back from a tour and  allow me some more time to express my views .
Henry Thiagaraj