Re: Reply from Mr. Kurien

Dr. Roy,

<<<<<I do not for one moment disagree with you that there are an
infinite number
of bad things going on in India (and therefore in the world) at any
time.
Let us merely try to be as constructive as we can in trying to reduce

Likewise.

You mentioned some surprise about goondas in
the Parliament and I had to enlighten you with
some of my experiences.

Many goons function by what they term as "remote
controlling".

One of the ways to reduce 'bad' things remains in
the fact of becoming aware of them in the first place.

George.