Fwd: Re: Mr. Sabhlok has no business promoting secession

---Liberty Institute <liberty@giasdl01.vsnl.net.in>
wrote:

> CONFIDENTIAL:   Posting to the Management Team of
IndiaPolicy Institute
http://www.indiapolicy.org/office/

> I am surpirsed at the reactions of some of the
members on some of the
> issues raised by others.
>
> Why can't secession be discussed?? Whether it will
get in to the Manifesto
> will, of course, depend on the procedure adopted
for inclusion of any
> issue. Secession is a very important topic. It has
very important
> philosophical, political and even economic
underpinnings. Virtually, every
> society has had at some point to confront this
issue. So if the IPI members
> want they should have the freedom to discuss it.
And I believe it should be