Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 22:56:39 -0800 (PST)
From: USCweb Visitor <webfoot@cwis.usc.edu>
To: sabhlok@rcf.usc.edu
Subject: I'm surprised

I'd just like to say that I had a rather different view of IAS people
till I stumbled upon your page.

After 24 years of listening to media rhetoric (It seems like a universal
truth by now!), I was under the impression that anyone even remotely
connected to the government of the country is a self-indulgent slightly
dim witted individual.

I stand enlightened. It was good to see that you are both an IAS officer
and a normal person just like me. I suddenly have a lot more confidence
in people running the country :-)

I look forward to meeting more people like you... both in cyberspace and
in real spaces.

Ram