RE: for info

Very happy to know this.

Mukul Asher

                -----Original Message-----
                From:   Sanjeev Sabhlok [mailto:sabhlok@almaak.usc.edu]
                Sent:   Monday, March 01, 1999 1:03 PM
                To:     debate@indiapolicy.org
                Subject:        for info

                Postings not related to the writing of the Manifesto or
policy chapters
                are likely to be summarily rejected. Thanks for your
understanding. IPI

                Dear friends,

                It is with some pleasure that I write this note the you
using voice
                recognition software. Though the work that has been
dictated
by me had
                to be modified considerably it was definitely worth the
effort .
                Mastering this kind of software is the key to my
continued
activity on
                the IP forum.  I will be continuously practicing the
software in the
                coming weeks in order to achieve levels of recognition
that
are
                acceptable.

                Thanks,