debates on IP

Note from the moderator: I agree.

I have been noticing some mails on IP list for the last
few days, which refer to debates going on another forum.
I guess it's the council, where debates seem to have moved.
Although there is nothing wrong with that, I would
request the folks to bring the debates back to the main
forum and involve a wider circle of people.

thanks,

Prem.