web pg

reg

http://www.indiapolicy.org/lists/india_policy/1999/Feb/msg00248.html

1.  India's National Flag flying is quite simply wonderful. =20

2.  Instead of "You must be..", I suggest "Let us be the change we want
=
to see in the world".

earlier quote by gandhi perfect.

3.  Instead of "A focussed debate to take India out of the current =
quagmire", I suggest  "Join a national and international debate to help
=
our country move forward".

good pt. Nikhil! pl do it!

4.  Instead of "The People's Manifesto", "A Citizens' Manifesto" =
(plural).

why? what advantage? i am indifferent, though.

5.  Instead of Indian Parliament, "The Parliament of India".

OK