Re: Pak is going to strike - Red Alert!!

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
    Thanks Mukhul, I will check them out.
________________
However, the proposal contains a major impediment which not only defeats the
entire purpose of this otherwise sincere attempt but actually makes the
implementation of this proposal practically impossible. I refer to the
proposed restriction by way of a lock in of the present shareholding for a
period of five years
from the date of the licence agreement.
________________
    Yet another obstacle for the private Telecom companies.  I wonder it they
would be given a chance to provide for Telecom services at all or should
constantly run to the government?  While other Telecom firms around the world
are busy developing new products and competing fiercely, our GoI thugs are
making sure that our Telecom companies never see the light of competition and
progress!!  The obvious thing to say is that the GoI thugs don't have the
right mental models.  This is too easy.  I would go a step further and claim
that the GoI is out to get us!!  If they could do away with democracy
altogether, they would.  In fact, what democracy?  We are doomed!

Sincerely,
Vamsi M.

--
Sincerely,