Re: Pak is going to strike - Red Alert!!

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE

We have none of either, so its going to be chaos if it comes to that. We will
be chicken feed if their missiles/planes manage to reach any of the cities I
guess.

I guess Civil Defense should have been followed up on a priority basis after
the Nuclear tests.

cheers
shashi