Re: Reply to Purohit

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
I did not know that you had to know about me to address an issue which
is
the root cause of all violence/terrorism in India.

Now, I am a bit curious about you? Where do you live and do you work for

Indian or USA governemnt agent? Are you going to investigate my
background
to provide that information to any government agency?

I do not want to narrate my complete biodata. But, let me know what kind
of
information you want to know about me. I will see what I can answer
without
compromising my privacy or security.

Dayal