Re: strong economy, first - reply to Girish

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
At various times you have referred to me as "concerned", Passionate",
"friend", and equipped with as you put it " the flaw in my mental
model". From a person who can so accurately pinpoint me by a few
postings I would like learn less about me and more about some concrete
steps you would like us (the participants of this debate) to take to
help India be rid of your demon GoI!
Some of us (me in particular) are not equipped (maybe because of our
primitive metal mode you refer to) to assimilate your wisdom in full and

so would appreciate your steps in point form, without the mandatory long

winding explanations - as these tend to befuddle our feeble minds into
mistaking you for being an empty vessel besides muddying the thesis you
put forth.
In anticipation
Girish Nair