Re: ULFA hand in RDX blast of train

[Topics under debate]: GOOD GOVERNANCE
I can think of real patriotic Indians who want progress, prosperity and
advancement in technology, a corruptless government who are simply too
powerless to make the changes and will do terroristic acts to get
attention
to their cause. Some of use can sit in our armchairs in front of our PC
and
debate the issues, others will enagage in diplomacy in real life, and
yet
some others will engage in violent methods to understand and solve
problems.

So, lets take a look at what ULFA is about. I do not know what it is and

what its objective. Lets take a look those people who are totally
sympathetic  to the ULFA's cause but do not condone terroristic acts.
Lets
see if we have done everything to maintain a dialog with them. Lets see
if
we have done everything to understand their cause and find solutions
that
are acceptable to them and the rest.

You are talking about a news report and a supposed acknowledgement by
some
ULFA member admiting their role. But, we have also read other reports
contradicting the same report. So, do we know all the facts?

Dayal